The Services are provided by Allied Credit Group. Throughout the agreement, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Allied Credit Group. The Term “I” refers to customer purchasing services.
- I hereby attest that the information submitted upon signing up is true to my knowledge such as name, dob, ssn and address. By signing up, you authorize Allied Credit Group, to submit a request to their client to add you on as an authorized user on an agreed upon Credit Card(s).
- I understand that by becoming an Authorized User, the account(s) for which I have been authorized for will issue a card(s) in my name, and that card will be held by the owner of the account/cardholder. I understand that I am NOT able to use this card(s) to make purchases. I understand that this is for credit enhancement purposes only.
- I understand that the accounts added to my credit report are from institutions that report/subscribe to all 3 major credit bureaus. (XP,EQ, TU) I understand that this process could take up to 30-45 days for all tradelines to appear on my credit reports.
- The contract is completed once authorize user tradelines post on 2 of the 3 major credit bureaus. Although in many cases, an account will report for over 45-60 days on a your credit report in a open status,Credit Kinnect does not guarantee specific posting longevity. In some cases a tradeline may not update monthly but will still appear on a profile.
- I understand that Allied Credit Group does not guarantee any specific credit score improvement when added as an Authorized User but in most cases a substantial improvement will occur.
- I understand that I will receive a refund of fees paid if after 12 days from the statement date the authorized user account does not show up on 2 of the 3 major credit bureaus. If you do not notify Allied Credit Group within 20 days after the statement date you will forfeit your refund. Please keep in mind Allied Credit Group does not control the reporting to credit bureaus.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to verify posting, and will verify posting within 45 days of the date of contract. I also understand that it may be necessary to link cardholders address to my report when verifying posting and Allied Credit Group will provide the address if needed.
- As a client or representative for the client I will be required to provided credit monitoring login details from the following credit monitoring websites, Experian.com, Creditchecktotal.com, Freecreditreport.com, Creditreport, and/or Transunion.com. *Creditkarma.com is not acceptable.
- AlliedCreditGroup.com may require proof of identification at anytime.
By agreeing to the above terms and making payment you are authorizing Allied Credit Group/ Owner of the tradelines to have limited power of attorney. This allows the cardholder the right to open your mail that contains authorized user credit cards with your name on them as proof of service being completed. This also allows “Allied Credit Group” the right to view your credit report to verify the presence of our tradelines on your report. Any mail received that does not contain authorized user credit cards issued from from the cardholder’s account will be immediately destroyed. By committing to our “Authorized User” Tradeline Program that does not give you the right to use the credit in which you are added to. This program is purely credit enhancement services that may assist to help boost your scores through available credit ratio and age/history of the account.